Tampere Smart City Week – virtual conference10/12/2020
SANORD 3MT- Competition 202115/04/2021
The conference registration is open and will be closed, 3 September 2021.
Registration is free hence we encourage and invite all interested stakeholders to register by tomorrow.
We look forward to a few days of fruitful engagements and interesting discussions.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation the SANORD board has decided to hold the entire conference on a digital platform. The programme will be restructured and shortened, but we will keep the same dates 7- 10 September 2021.
Information about participant fee and registration will be announced during February 2021.
If you have handed in an abstract for the 2020 conference, you can choose to keep this for the 2021 digital conference or submit a new abstract. The new submission deadline is 1 April 2021.
SANORD conference Committee
- 1 February 2021: Conference registration opens
- 1 April 2021: Submission of abstracts closes
- 1 April 2021: Deadline for registration of Special Interest Groups and Workshops
- 15 April 2021: Evaluation deadline of the submissions and respons back to authors by The academic committee
- 3 September 2021: Deadline for conference registration
If you wish to organize a Special Interest Group-meeting, please contact conference coordinator,
Linn Jeanette Fylkesnes: email@example.com