Commitments by our members to the SANORD network
1 – SANORD membership fee
SANORD is a nonprofit organisation with an affordable annual membership fee. The fee is kept low to encourage participation by as many institutions in the two regions as possible.
- Nordic region: 4,500 EUR
- Southern African region: 30,000 ZAR
2 – SANORD meetings
Members are expected to attend the annual SANORD Contact Persons and Council meetings at their own expense.
3 – Institutional representatives and contact persons
Members dedicate the necessary human resources, specifically:
- Principal and institutional deputy. The principal of the institution and their deputy will typically represent the institution in the Council.
- SANORD contact person. The institution will assign the role of contact person to a member of staff, who will work closely with the leadership, handle administrative matters and be a contact person for the SCO and other members.
- SANORD individuals.Member institutions will encourage staff and students with an interest in the SANORD regions and strategy to be actively involved, to register on the SANORD portal and to share knowledge in their respected fields.
- Web-editor. The institution will assign a local web-editor who will work with the SCO in connection with the dissemination of information and issues related to the SANORD portal, the SANORD Newsletter and various other channels.