EXTENDED CALL FOR PROPOSALS
11th Annual International
Southern African - Nordic Centre (SANORD) 2018 Conference
15 – 17 August, 2018 at University of Jyväskylä, Finland
Academic Citizenship Recognition, Resilience or Resistance?
Submission closes: 28 February 2018 – DEADLINE EXTENDED
Registration opens: February-March 2018
Review results announced: April 2018
We are pleased to inform you that we have extended the call for proposals to 28 February 2018. We invite you to submit proposals of max 200 words for paper presentations, panels, workshops, symposia and special interest groups (SIG) at the 11th Annual International Southern African – Nordic Centre (SANORD) 2018 Conference in Jyväskylä, Finland.
The 2018 program theme
SANORD 2018: Academic Citizenship: Recognition, Resilience or Resistance?
1. South-North partnerships for sustainable development
2. Promoting human development, health and well-being
3. Academic partnerships and decolonization of knowledge
4. Education for social justice, equity and equality
5. Innovations and digital solutions for education and societies
6. Teaching and teacher education
7. Arts and culture in human development and education
8. Partnerships between educational institutions and communities
Academic paper, Policy and/or practice papers, Proposals for symposia, workshop or panel sessions or Special Interest Groups (SIG).
All proposals must be in English and submitted electronically through the submissions page
For further information, please visit SANORD 2018 website www.jyu.fi/sanord2018 or email email@example.com.
We look forward seeing you in Finland!
Local organizing committee