11th Annual International Southern African - Nordic Centre (SANORD) 2018 Conference
15 – 17 August, 2018 at University of Jyväskylä, Finland
Academic Citizenship Recognition, Resilience or Resistance?
Submission closes: 18 February 2018
Registration opens: February 2018
Review results announced: April 2018
Don't miss the deadline to submit your proposals and abstracts for paper presentations, panels, workshops, symposia and special interest groups (SIG) at the 11th Annual International Southern African – Nordic Centre (SANORD) 2018 Conference in Jyväskylä, Finland.
The 2018 program theme
SANORD 2018: Academic Citizenship: Recognition, Resilience or Resistance?
1. South-North partnerships for sustainable development
2. Promoting human development, health and well-being
3. Academic partnerships and decolonization of knowledge
4. Education for social justice, equity and equality
5. Innovations and digital solutions for education and societies
6. Teaching and teacher education
7. Arts and culture in human development and education
8. Partnerships between educational institutions and communities
1. Academic paper
2. Policy and/or practice papers
3. Workshop or panel sessions
5. Proposals for Special Interest Groups (SIG)
All proposals must be submitted in English through the submissions page
https://congress.cc.jyu.fi/sanord2018/cgi-bin/contact.cgi. The length of proposals is max 200 words.
For further information, please visit SANORD 2018 website www.jyu.fi/sanord2018